Email marketing is one of the efficient ways to build your company. It is one of the effective ways to reach people who are interested in your product or company. More than 40% of the people in world use email and the company called Radicati groups send about 196 billion emails daily. In simple words email marketing is one of the most important and vibrant ways to connect with people.
ESP (Email Service Providers) are platforms which help you send emails to your costumers in the most effective way possible. They not only send emails but also track down information like the response of the customer like whether they read the email or not and their area of interest so that the user can target and send information. There are numbers of ESP out there today and selecting one for your company is one hell of a task. Just to help you get an idea pros and cons of top 6 ESP is listed below in no particular order. Hope it helps.
The user friendly environment and the intelligence in email makes GetResponce on the easiest program to choose and start emailing before you know it. They have about 350,000 customers. It helps you to reach and connect with your audience more effectively than the other competitors.
- Can send email at the optimal local time
- Using email creator newsletters can be easily created
- Email addresses can be imported using list booster
- Social media sharing and interconnection with apps are available.
- It also has free survey features.
- No free plans are available.
- It might prove difficult to find the imported images to actually use them, once you upload images to their database.
- Limited email customization
- On weekend there is no phone support
- Extra fee for dedicated ip address
Mailigen is a great email tool for both beginners and experts as it offers a wide range of customizations are crafting features which make marketing strategies fun and effective. Even though there are few disadvantages Mailigen is considered to as a solid product. They also offer many discount packs and a 30 day free trial.
- Custom template design is at a reasonable price of 200$
- Provides best help and support
- Best text (SMS) integration
- Social integration and social media sharing
- Email setup wizard provides a walkthrough of email content creation which will help beginners very much.
- Best drag and drop editor
- Most affordable
- For free trail users Mailigen brand logo appears on every email.
- Limited contact importing.
- Can provide a better resource section.
- Only first 200 SMS are free.
- No weekend customer support.
The main aim of email marketing is to make sure you stay in touch with your clients and Icontact does that job marvelously. They are mainly focused on medium sized business or organization. It works with almost 50,000 companies worldwide and has received many awards for its excellence.
- Simplicity is unbeatable
- Free trail available
- Powerful social media integration
- Clear guide to help you build an email campaign
- They offer excellent customization
- It is very easy to use
- It offers detailed report
- It has a wide library
- Live support is not available you can call them only between 8am and 8pm
- It is not suitable for companies with more than 100k clients.
- No weekend customer support
- No internal survey report
- At basic level responsive landing pages are not available.
If you want to create online surveys/polls easily in your email marketing campaigns benchmark is the one for you. It has about 100,000 clients including big companies like Mercedes Benz, UNICEF, Siemens etc. it also serves in many different languages.
- Lots of options in user segment
- Live customer support which is very helpful
- Google analytics tracking
- Pricing by number of emails and number of contacts is available
- Incredibly flexible Templates are offered
- Live support is not available you can call them only between 9am and 5pm.
- There is no contact integration by Gmail or other third party.
- No mobile preview
- Flickr integration does not work properly
Pinpointe is cloud based email service provider of B2B companies which is rich in features. Its amazing system brings best service to small and medium sized companies across the globe at an affordable price.
- Integration with Google analytics
- Supports bigger campaign scopes
- Personalized email support
- Auto responders
- Very much refined user interface
- Best customer service
- Lacks in translation of trends of the market.
- Users who are not familiar with CRM will face a hard time here.
- Emails might sometime be considered as spam.
- Detailed price packages are not available.
- Other programs have more templates and more customization options.
- Pricing is one major con.
For up to 1000 subscriber there is an entry price of 19.95$. This feature in accordance with the 30 day free trial might be the best platform for small business to start rolling. They are known for their awesome customer service and have more than 800 templates with a whooping library for maximum customization.
- Awesome customer service
- Large number of customizable templates
- Flexible and solid template editor
- Unsubscribing clients are automatically removed
- Best performing links, click trends etc are reported regularly
- For free trail credit cards are not required
- From emails campaigner logos can be removed free of cost.
- There is no internal support for surveys.
- No features for event marketing.
- Spam core tool is not present.
- Costly advance features.
- For dynamic contents extra money has to be paid.
- No complete integration of Google analytics.